body#layout #main, body#layout #sidebar { padding: 0; } -->

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all the Canadians out there! This year is a bit different for me for thanksgiving. For the past 18 years I have gone to my grandmas house for thanksgiving and all my cousins, and aunts and uncles would be there. But this year we aren't going. I was pretty upset needless to say.

Since my immediate family has grown and there are 4 little kids we wont be going down to see the rest of the fam this year. Thanksgiving always used to be my favorite holiday because I love spending time with the family, especially the people in my family I don't get to see very often. But the times they are a changing so I guess I should be open to new traditions.

Well that's all I've got for now, sorry for the shortness! But I must put some stuff together so I can head out to my sisters for the beginning of a new tradition! xo

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
My Contemplations by http://mylifescontemplations.blogspot.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.