body#layout #main, body#layout #sidebar { padding: 0; } -->

Monday, October 13, 2008

Communication....REQUIRED!!

No relationship will survive without the vital necessity that is communication! This includes boyfriends/girlfriends, friends, family members, ANYONE. It's really starting to bug me. This also ties into the whole fake thing. If you want a relationship to last you MUST put effort into it. I love it when I know someone is putting effort into staying close to me, it makes me feel wanted :)

Just knowing the little things that's going on in someone else's life is knowledge that you're privy to, be thankful for it. But that's not to say that if you don't talk to a friend who's away means you're no longer friends. You are friends as long as they stay in your heart and mind! (All my friends are there always xo)

Communication is what keeps a close connection between you and the ones you love. And although I'm shy I do know how to talk. I like to love and be loved. It makes all the hard times worth it.

I am who I am, accept it or not, I'm not changing. I've lost touch with many people in my life and whether or not they are by my side today, they have helped make me who I am. I hold no grudges and love each and every person who has ever been in my life no matter how long they were around for. They made me who I am.

If you want me to stay in your life, for a day, a year, or a lifetime I am going to need some communication.

So remember to talk, communicate and always love! Life's too short for regrets! :) xo

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
My Contemplations by http://mylifescontemplations.blogspot.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.