body#layout #main, body#layout #sidebar { padding: 0; } -->

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A picture is worth a thousand words!!! :)

I just printed off a whole bunch of pictures from the last few months and have updated my room with lots of them. I love photos and I have them all over my room. Some people believe that your bedroom should be a place of peace and serenity so there shouldn't be photos of people. But I clearly don't agree with this. I love looking at photos of some the best times I've had with my friends. They will always cheer me up even if it's only for a little while.

I love being surrounded with these photos because even if the people in them aren't near me I can see them whenever I choose and that makes me happy :) So I now have an obscene amount of photos in my room but that's how I roll!!

So keep those that you love close always! <3

2 comments:

Elle Field said...

Some people believe that your bedroom should be a place of peace and serenity so there shouldn't be photos of people

Well,if photos of people in your bedroom make you happy, then they should be there! :0)

Girl Making it Through said...

lol! My thoughts exactly!

 
Creative Commons License
My Contemplations by http://mylifescontemplations.blogspot.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.