body#layout #main, body#layout #sidebar { padding: 0; } -->

Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Duvet Adventure

So yesterday I made a trek to the mall to purchase a new duvet. Now I wanted a really nice, thick, and squishy one so I looked for the biggest bag. It also cannot be a down duvet as I am allergic to feathers, which is upsetting because usually the down ones are the nicest.

Anyways, I found one and it was magnificently thick and I loved it. AND it was on 50% off (perfect no?). So I get up to the cash and she charges me full price, at which I argue and say there was a large sign and there were several just like it on sale. She proceeds to call the department and they tell her its not on sale. I then whip out the ad in the flyer (I'm pretty cool I know) and sure enough it is on sale. (Ugh I really don't enjoy these kinds of shenanigans). She apologizes and offers me a card thing that if I sign up for I get an extra 10% off, OK so I do that.

I get home and am thrilled as I open the bag and I pull it out only to see it's way too small, I look at the tag and sure enough it says Queen. And THEN I look at the bag, it was a Gel Fibre Bed (WTF?) so I was clearly not impressed.

So after all the turmoil I faced in the store I must now return my purchase and continue my search for a perfect duvet. Oh the trials and tribulations of my life :S

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
My Contemplations by http://mylifescontemplations.blogspot.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.