body#layout #main, body#layout #sidebar { padding: 0; } -->

Monday, September 22, 2008

My Warm and Fuzzies

I feel like thinking happy thoughts, and the best way to do that?? Think of the things that I love, those moments, memories, or whatever else that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! lol! So here they are:

1. Experiencing a moment when you think "I'll remember this moment forever". The moment doesn't even have to seem that significant, something a simple as hanging out in your friends basement and just having a really good time.

2. Laughing so hard your stomach hurts. It's true what they say, laughing is definitely the best medicine!

3. Singing along to a song you absolutely LOVE. Now I have to admit I usually only sing when I'm by myself, but I love it just the same!

4. Dancing like nobodies watching. I am a HORRIBLE dancer and I know it, but when I'm out with my girlies and we are having a good time I love to dance with my horrible dance moves, it feels exhilarating.

5. Completing a task and/or goal. This could be a ton of things, such as finishing a book, an exam, an essay, cleaning the house, paying off a loan, or loosing 5 pounds. I just like taking that moment and being semi-proud of myself for accomplishing something, no matter how small the task may seem.

6. Playing with puppies or babies. Who doesn't love puppies?? They are adorable fuzzy and cute (yes perhaps this one is a tad juvenile but puppies make me happy). And I love babies, I have two adorable twin baby nieces, a 5 year old niece, and a 2 year old nephew and I cherish all the moments I get to spend with them and do my baby talk and play with barbies, hot wheels, and dolls. I like acting like a kid again, even if it's only for a short while when I take a break from reality.

7. Looking at photos. I have come by my love for photos naturally, growing up my mother took pictures of everything and we have boxes upon boxes of photo albums! It's great to look back on all those times that have helped shaped you into who you are today.

8. Seeing a loved one after being apart for awhile. It just fills me with happiness to see a friend coming home from school for the weekend, or seeing my cousin after a few months. It just reminds me that no matter the distance we don't forget about each other and we are always there for one another.

9. Doing something (no matter how big or small) for someone else that brings a big smile to their face. I love giving, that doesn't necessarily mean gifts (after all I am a student on a budget), but lending a helping hand around the house, sending someone mail that may brighten their day, anything really, its fun!

10. Surprises! I LOVE surprises. From things like a surprise visit, from a friend, or a bouquet of flowers from the boyfriend. Its a reminder from those around you that they love you and care for you.

11. Meeting new people/making new friends. I am a shy person, and I know it, but that doesn't mean I don't like meeting new people. I like having lots of people close to me, it does take a lot of time and effort but it's worth it. To measure one's accomplishments should not be based on money and materialistic things but rather the people they love and have made a difference in their lives, those are the things that really count.

Well that's all I can think of for right now, plus I best be getting to my homework! Later! xo

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
My Contemplations by http://mylifescontemplations.blogspot.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.